Protected from total dust ingress.
Protected from water spray less than 15 degrees from vertical.
At PNS CERTIFICATIONS, we utilize the IEC's standardized International (or Ingress) Protection Code system for measuring enclosures' capabilities. The IP Code reflects the degree of protection as "IP" followed by two numbers; the first digit shows the extent to which enclosures are protected against particles, and protection to others from enclosed hazards. The second digit indicates the extent of protection against water. We carry IP65 enclosures which offer complete protection against particles, and a good level of protection against water. Because all of our enclosures strictly observe the standards, you can expect first-rate and competitively-priced enclosures.
What is IP65
- Complete protection from dust, oil, and other non-corrosive material
- Complete protection from contact with enclosed equipment
- Protection from water, up to water projected by a nozzle against enclosure from any direction
- Silk-screening, anodizing, or engraving services available
- Custom with cutouts, insulation, hinges, latches or locks